Thursday 8 March 2012

Countdown!

March 21st is the big day -- I fly out of Dublin early in the morning, have a three-hour stop in Brussels, and should reach Monrovia at 6pm. I haven't exactly started packing my case(s) yet, but I do have a whole lot of things sitting in a pile ready to be sorted and packed! The shipment of used books (donated for the bookstore and possibly a library by some brethren and sisters in Ulster), first aid supplies, teaching materials, and a lot of my own books and some personal effects was picked up today. So that's a load off my mind!
I would appreciate your prayer for the "Sending Forth" Service that will be taking place in Ballymena FPC on Friday 16th March. It is organised by the Mission Board here in Ulster, and I pray that God will be glorified by all that takes place that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment