Tuesday 16 July 2013

Paynesville VBS prayer request

Hi folks, please pray for our VBS that is going on at the minute in our Paynesville congregation. We started yesterday with 80+ in attendance, and they listened very well. This morning when I woke up, it was pouring outside and I immediately thought, "Oh no, the kids won't be able to get to the church." I was praying that God would over-rule, and He did, for the rain died down about 9:30am (the meeting starts at 10). We had 130 kids in today -- in a building that comfortably seats 70! As one of the church guys remarked, maybe we should be thankful for the rain, because it's probably keeping some kids away, and we just don't have room for any more!! But it's a good problem to have.
I'm teaching this week on the "I am" sayings of Christ in John's Gospel. Pray that God's Word will bring forth fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment